[edi581] A recommendation (ink cartridges)

  • From: JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx
  • To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 21:29:07 EDT

We all know why ink jet printers are so cheap, right? The printer companies
make up for this by charging exorbitant prices for the many replacement ink
cartridges we have to keep buying.

I seldom make commercial recommendations on listservs, but I'm going to make
an exception in this case. I think I found a place that offers a pretty good
deal. Plain old black ink cartridges for my current printer are selling for
approx. $8-$10 each. At "Doc Graham's" (www.docgrahams.com), the same
cartridges
are selling for only $5.50. As if that's not good enough, he offers "buy 2,
get 1 free." The other day, I ordered 4 cartridges for $22.00. Because of the 2
free ones, I actually got 6, which means they cost me only $3.67 each. (There
is a small shipping fee involved, but not always. Some items ship for free.)

I've done business with this guy twice now, and both times have been very
satisfied. If you have an ink jet printer, it's worth checking into. (Note: I
do
not work for this company, nor do I have any affiliation with it. <g>)

Jerry Taylor
Technology Integration Teacher
Greece, NY School District
Web page: http://www.jerrytaylor.net
TASK page: http://www.greece.k12.ny.us/task/

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him to use the Net and
he won't bother you for weeks."

   JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx