[ecop-poct] Problem with consortium and resources excel in ECO PREMISES dropbox

  • From: Olli Vistbacka <olli.vistbacka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ecop-poct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ecop-poct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 13:54:06 +0000

Hi,

There seems to be some problem with the two excels I provided. I appeared that
I had messed up and there was some links to external excel sheets and when I
changed the external sheet it messed up the shared one. Sorry about that! Now
the both shared excels are fixed and there should be any external links.

So...

- Leire, you unfortunately have to fill in (or at least move the information to
its correct place) the sheets once again. I'm terribly sorry for the extra work!
- Others, It might be safer to to save contry-wise copies of the sheets instead
of editing the same sheet. I'll consolidate the information then.

I have one kind wish. Could you send a gently reminder your national consortium
to provide the data for the "resources to be commited" and "consortium as a
whole" excels. Thanks!

br,
--
Olli Vistbacka