[eclipse-arduino-dev] Re: eclipse logo/splash

  • From: Jan Baeyens <jan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Phillip Partsch <phillip.dev.p@xxxxxxxxx>, eclipse-arduino-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2016 21:51:46 +0200

Hi Phillip

Yes we do.

It seems that the icons and the splash we use for V3 toddler are not trademark compliant. Nor with Arduino nor with Eclipse :-(

We are joining the eclipse con on 7 june so we would like this fixed before that day.

The core development team has limited graphical skills so any help is welcome.

These files need a replacement

[1] https://raw.githubusercontent.com/jantje/arduino-eclipse-plugin/master/it.baeyens.arduino.application/icons/eclipse_lg.png
[2] https://raw.githubusercontent.com/jantje/arduino-eclipse-plugin/master/it.baeyens.arduino.application/icons/logo_16.png
[3] https://raw.githubusercontent.com/jantje/arduino-eclipse-plugin/master/it.baeyens.arduino.application/icons/logo_256.png
[4] https://raw.githubusercontent.com/jantje/arduino-eclipse-plugin/master/it.baeyens.arduino.application/icons/logo_32.png
[5] https://raw.githubusercontent.com/jantje/arduino-eclipse-plugin/master/it.baeyens.arduino.application/icons/logo_48.png
[6] https://raw.githubusercontent.com/jantje/arduino-eclipse-plugin/master/it.baeyens.arduino.application/splash.bmp

The only thing I can add to that is that even the name "arduino eclipse plugin" is under scrutiny. So don't use it.

If you have specific questions please feel free to ask.

Jantje

Op 3/05/2016 om 21:24 schreef Phillip Partsch:

Hello,
I just got the message that you need someone with graphical skill. Tell me what to do.

Best Regards
Phillip

<a
href="https://www.freelists.org/list/eclipse-arduino-dev>eclipse-arduino-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx</a>