[eclipse-arduino-dev] Re: Makefile clean

  • From: Jan Baeyens <jan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eclipse-arduino-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 14:31:17 +0200

I tired it with pure CDT and that has the same problem. The reason is that pure CDT assumes that the gcc package comes with a rm (just like a make).
Therefore I think the best solution to this (long lasting problem) is (on windows) to download rm like we do with make.

Op 28/03/2016 om 4:29 schreef Roberto Lo Giacco:

Looking to resolve the issue with the clean target in the makefile I noticed there is already a potential fix annotated as "Modded by JABA": is there a reason why we are not using that? Is it due to the -f option which might be missing?

Reference file is /it.baeyens.arduino.core/src/it/baeyens/arduino/toolchain/ArduinoGnuMakefileGenerator.java line 1253, or thereabouts.

Roberto