[eclipse-arduino-dev] Re: Constants and Defaults

  • From: Jan Baeyens <jan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eclipse-arduino-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 21:45:12 +0200

some thoughts.
1) As you didn't explain what you are willing to do there is little I can say about me thinking this is a good idea or not.
2) Is it a good idea to this together with the sonar activity?
3) If I think it is a good idea; I'm willing to help :-)

On 13-04-16 20:14, Roberto Lo Giacco wrote:

I have had a look at the Const class along with the newly introduced Defaults and I believe there is space for a wide refactor, I'm not sure though you are willing to do it.

Do you guys believe I should dedicate some time to this? If you do believe so I will create an issue on Github, but it will probably affect 80% of the code base, may be even more....

Obviously I would do it in a branch, but still, I don't want to spend time on something which might be considered undesirable...

Regards,
   Roberto