[ecidadania-dev] Re: Extra documentation for the API project and UI testing project

  • From: Mohamed Ashraf <mohamed.ashraf.213@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ecidadania-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 06:54:17 +0200

I have read two descriptions of the API project. One stating that I should use
the django piston framework and the other stating that I should use the django
rest framework. Which one do you want. I researched django piston and read the
entire docs and it was simple enough and I was able to visualise how the system
would be designed. I have not yet researched the django rest framework. Do you
have any prederences between the two frameworks