[eccotalk] Fwd: Increase In Burglaries 26/07/2019 21:21:57 [279760]

  • From: Gordon Ferguson <gordon.ferguson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ECCO Talk <eccotalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2019 08:28:43 +0100

South Yorkshire Police Alerts
South Yorkshire Police Alerts Logo <https://www.sypalerts.co.uk>

South Yorkshire Police <http://www.southyorks.police.uk>

Message Type Icon <https://twitter.neighbourhoodalert.co.uk/images/msgTypes/Mt5P5.jpg>

   Increase In Burglaries

Hello,

There have been an increase in burglaries where the burglar/s are getting into properties through insecure windows.

It is understandable that windows will be open due to the increase in temperature, however, this is a perfect opportunity for a burglar to get into your property, especially when you are asleep.

Please remain vigilant and report suspicious circumstances on 101, the Sheffield West Neighbourhood Facebook page or direct to our Neighbourhood email address of SheffieldWestNHP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. <"mailto:SheffieldWestNHP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.";>

Please remember to visit our South Yorkshire Police Internet site for further information on your local Neighbourhood Policing Team of Crime Prevention Advice.

Thanks PCSO 8017 Tom

*/Message Sent By/*
Thomas Spenceley (Police , PCSO , Sheffield west, Sheffield, Stannington)

<https://www.neighbourhoodalert.co.uk/pa/6302a31225860839d3abe729468f0bb7>

Neighbourhood Alert <https://www.neighbourhoodalert.co.uk> Cyber Essentials <https://www.neighbourhoodalert.co.uk/CyberEssentials>

Please note that this message was sent by South Yorkshire Police.

This e-mail communication makes use of a "Clear Image" (gif) to track results of the e-mail campaign. If you wish to turn off this tracking for future e-mails, you can do so by not downloading the images in the e-mail itself.