[eccotalk] Fwd: Get Safe Online Advice Re Coronavirus 27/03/2020 10:58:15 [316536]

  • From: Gordon Ferguson <gordon.ferguson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ECCO Talk <eccotalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2020 08:36:30 +0000

Sadly, the scammers and fraudsters are out there exploiting the emergency - stay safe online as well as physically.

South Yorkshire Police Alerts
South Yorkshire Police Alerts Logo <https://www.sypalerts.co.uk>

Get Safe Online <https://www.getsafeonline.org>

Message Type Icon <https://twitter.neighbourhoodalert.co.uk/images/msgTypes/Mt15P5.jpg>

   Get Safe Online Advice Re Coronavirus

Dear resident,

*You, Coronavirus and staying safe online*

We all have enough to be concerned about from the Covid-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak. That’s why our online experts have put together some top tips about how to protect yourself, your loved ones, finances and devices from the scams that are currently circulating. As well as advice about keeping yourself and your organisation protected whilst working from home.

To see more about online safety during this uncertain time visit www.getsafeonline.org/coronavirus <http://www.getsafeonline.org/coronavirus> or take a look at our new online leaflet attached.

Stay well and stay safe online,
The Get Safe Online Team

*Attachments*
GSO_COVID-19_Leaflet.pdf <https://assets.neighbourhoodalert.co.uk/Attachment/817156/316536/58345/58345_GSO_COVID_19_Leaflet.pdf>- 697.8 KB

*/Message Sent By/*
Get Safe Online Admin (Get Safe Online, Content Director, National)

<https://www.neighbourhoodalert.co.uk/pa/5a8147927b9df70c86935c951162d55d>

Neighbourhood Alert <https://www.neighbourhoodalert.co.uk> Cyber Essentials <https://www.neighbourhoodalert.co.uk/CyberEssentials>

Please note that this message was sent by Get Safe Online and that Get Safe Online does not necessarily represent the views of South Yorkshire Police Alerts or other Information Providers who may send you messages via this system.

This e-mail communication makes use of a "Clear Image" (gif) to track results of the e-mail campaign. If you wish to turn off this tracking for future e-mails, you can do so by not downloading the images in the e-mail itself.