[ebooktalk] Re: ONE MORE THING ABOUT APPLES

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 22:09:50 +0100

I also email my books to my kindle app to read.  You can find your own personal
kindle email address on the Amazon website too.  If you want anyone else to
send books to your kindle, you must aprove each email adress individually. Your
own email address that you use for Amazon is automatically aproved.
I have also discovered a way to read audio books on the iphone without the need
for itunes being installed.  Possibly this is easier if you have itunes. If
not, I have installed drop box and down cast onto my iphone. Place the books in
drop box and then import them from drop box to downcast on the iphone.  It
takes a little while, but downcast is the most fantastic pod catcher and you
can use all the same features of pausing and altering playback speed as you can
for the podcasts.
I really find it a wonderful audiobook player.  I tend to merge all the mp3s of
the book into one long mp3 before putting it in drop box.