[ebooktalk] Jeanette Winterson and Tiny Sunbirds.

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 18:24:03 +0100

Hi Trish,
I'm glad you enjoyed Tiny Sunbirds. I didn't fancy reading it at all really,
but once I got started I couldn't put it down.  I really loved the ending to,
it just fitted so well.  It shows you just how lucky we are with all our modern
conveniences. It must have been very hard to go from an air conditioned
apartment in the city to the rural existance of the Grandma's home.  I thought
it was one of the best books I read last year.
I haven't read any Jeanette Winterson, but I have heard a lot about this book
and quite fancied reading it myself.