[ebooktalk] Re: Dorothy Koomson

  • From: "Trish Talbot" <trish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 23:15:25 +0100

David, I thought "The Ice Cream Girls" was going to be a film rather than a
TV serial.  Must watch it.  I haven't read that one, and must admit that,
from what I've heard about "The Ice Cream Girls" it isn't typical of her
other books, but of course, I can't say that with any conviction.  I'm glad
I brought her to everyone's attention, though.

Trish.