[ebooktalk] Re: David Roberts

  • From: "Steven Bingham" <steven.bingham1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 09:20:21 +0100

Hi Shell

Our group is organised by the local library using Calibre so the choice of
books is rather limited. We have about half-a-dozen active members but about
12 people usually attend - not sure why as they hardly ever say anything.
Getting them to talk is akin to drawing teeth. The few of us who do discuss
the books are quite good we have some good discussions and a few clashes of
views.

Our next book is March which has something to do with Little Woman so I am a
bit dubious about it. Our group leader says it's a worthwhile read but we'll
see.

Steve