[ebooktalk] DEVELOPMENT IN AUDIO

  • From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 19:34:34 +0100

I've been in contact with the UK distributors of a product which might be of
interest to some of you.  Aftershockz have produced what are known as bone
conducting headphones.  They were developed for use in military theatres where
soldiers need to be aware of what's going on around them as well as being able
to listen to a radio message.  so the speakers sit not on or in the ear, but on
the bone in front of it.  I should have a pair for review by tomorrow and am
looking forward to trying them.