[ebooktalk] Re: DEREK RAYMOND

  • From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 12:05:08 +0100

Steve, I've not seen the movie but loved the book.  Strangely, in the
acknowledgements at the end I found and recognised the name of the son of a
former boss of mine at the BBC.  When I contacted him via google and email,
turned out he'd hung around a lot as a young lad with sports broadcaster Harry
Graysham and knew about behind the scenes at Elland Road and was able to give
David Peace the gen.  but that's just another example of how small the world
can sometimes be.