[ebooktalk] Re: BRAGG BOOKS

  • From: "Tar Barrels" <tar.barrels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 21:06:09 +0100

I've only read the first part of the series, and must confess I enjoyed it,
though it felt a bit heart on the sleeve-ish. However, he's considered a
saint up here, where he gives a lot of money but also time and support for
Wigton, and his street cred is high given the care he gave his parents,
particularly his mother who died just recently. So, as an author I think
he's okayish, as a broadcaster I wish he'd blow his darned nose, but as an
ordinary guy, he seems ok to me.
June