[ebooktalk] Re: ALEX

  • From: "Steven Bingham" <steven.bingham1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 09:58:24 +0100

HI David

I had the offer in an email but unfortunately it has been deleted after use.
Details of this kind of offer used to appear on the members page but I can’t
find a trace of it now. I have also carried out a fairly thorough search but
cannot find the offer anywhere on the site.

Suggest you ring them and ask why some people have received the offer and
other haven’t.

Steve