[eagleengineering] Wednesday

  • From: Jeff Kane <stonefan527@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Eagle Engineering <eagleengineering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 16:21:32 -0800 (PST)

Hey,
    We're meeting Wednesday, which I found out today so we can have some more
time to work on the robot.  Plan to come, it might change though.

    We have less than a week to finish the robot and have something running by
Sunday 7AM for the pre-ship scrimmage.  We would like to have everyone come to
all of the meetings this week  because more hands on board is better than not
enough.

Thanks for your time
-Jeff

 Yahoo! Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new
and used cars.