[eagleengineering] Update on the bakesale this-coming MONDAY

  • From: BigHeavenlyEyes@xxxxxxx
  • To: eagleengineering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 18:55:08 EST

helloooo my gorgeous  ones

as most of you know by now,  our first annual fundraising bakesale is coming
up THIS MONDAY, February 13.

The list of what  people are bringing is as follows:

J.R.-tablecloth
Dion-Root  Beer
Paul-Brownies
Oliver-cactus  cooler
Connor-cookies
Theo-donuts
Kane-cookies
Evan-coke
Jason K-cookies
Nick H.  -cookies
Michael  M-donuts
Stanley  Z-7up
Mick-Donuts  (cupcakes?)
Scott-cookies
Nick  Wilkins-Donuts
Tom  H-drinks
Catherine-Brownies
Jordan-napkins (enough for  all the foodstuffs being passed out)
Shawdi-i will break a  twenty into quarters so we'll have change, i'll try to
find heart shaped  balloons

Those of you that were not  present on Friday when we wrote this list and
would like to bring something,  please email me ASAP.

It is imperative that you  not forget what you're bringing.
You can drop them off in  Ms. McIntyre's room Monday morning before block D

The "5" of us that  volunteered to actually work at the bakesale, collecting
money and giving out  the goods, can personally ask your D block teachers to
release you 5-10 minutes  before the bell to help set up. There will be an
announcement in the bulletin  read that morning, so your teachers' will be
informed.

I was also wondering if we  had a request for tables from the physical plant
or not.

email me if you have any  questions
Hopefully our bakesale will  be a success and it will contribute to our
funds.

bye  bye
Shawdi  M

boos :*