[eagleengineering] Regolith Challenge team meeting

  • From: scott morgan <thriteenthmonkey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eagleengineering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 13:51:44 -0700 (PDT)

This email is intended for Even, and Noah, I'm sorry I have to send it out to
everyone, but I don't have anyones individual email addresses.

Hey,
Jeff and I are planning on having a special meeting for the Regolith Challenge
team to work on design and such.  This meeting will be held at my house on
Monday starting at 3:30.  The address is 17524 Prairie ST Northridge map quest
it if you need directions.  Please email me to let me know if you can attend.

-Scott Morgan

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.