[eagleengineering] Fwd: Weekly Update

  • From: Michael Montazeri <chaoticprout@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eagleengineering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 22:35:09 -0800

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nancy McIntyre <nmcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Feb 13, 2006 11:29 AM
Subject: Weekly Update
To: Nancy Mcintyre <nmcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

*Weekly Newsletter*

February 13, 2006

   Notice that the clock is moving faster and the robots are not quite as
far along you hoped?  Ship day is coming in 8 days.

?    Terry Wells from Xerox has given me a Programmers Cheat Sheet that can
be shared with your teams.

?    Make sure that you comply with the battery information in Section 6.
It was addressed in team update #7.

?    Team Update  #8  is out:

http://www2.usfirst.org/2006comp/Updates/Team_Update_8_Feb-10-06.pdf

?    With Ship Day quickly approaching just a reminder to check the FIRST
Website for shipping information.
http://www2.usfirst.org/2006comp/Manual/6-Robot_Transportation_Rev_B.pdf
Information on shipping to a specific regional can be found at the page for
your specific regional event.  I am enclosing the link for the Southern
California event.
http://www.usfirst.org/robotics/2006/regional/shipping/SouthernCaliforniaShippingandDrayage.pdf

?    Is there a team that is close by the Forum that can loan us your ramp
for the practice area?

?    I will have some new information for teams attending the Southern
California Regional as the event nears.  We will be dropping off equipment
on the other side of the ramp so we do not have to deal with the curb.
Teams will also enter from the other side of the venue.  I will have a map
attached in a March Newsletter.

?    *Reminders:*

§         *Don't Forget to contact Fed Ex before ship day.  *

§         *San Diego Pick Up Game  Feb 18th *rmainier@xxxxxxxx,  **

§         *Pre-Ship Scrimmage Feb 19th *ms.wooten@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx* *

Cost:$100 made out to *SCRRF* if *received by Feb. 10th*

Otherwise, $150 but it must be *received by Feb. 17th*

*  *

Nancy McIntyre

Eagle Engineering #1138

Chaminade College Preparatory