[eagleengineering] Fwd: We are still working as team

  • From: "Michael Montazeri" <chaoticprout@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eagleengineering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 17:41:14 -0700

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nancy McIntyre <nmcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: May 4, 2007 8:57 AM
Subject: We are still working as team
To: chaoticprout@xxxxxxxxx

 Hi Everyone,

   Just because we are back from Atlanta does not mean that we are not
still working.  Where were you yesterday?  I am attaching a copy of
yesterday's agenda.

   Please contact Connor who is heading up the U Tube Video Submission.  Go
out to the FIRST web site for more information.  It is due at the end of
this month.

   We need help preparing for our presentations in Hawaii.  Even if you are
not traveling with us we need your help.

   Our Web site is in need of someone who will take responsibility for
updating it.  We need to be able to post all of our presentations for Hawaii
up there.

  We have an invitation to make a presentation to Xerox on Friday May 18th.
If you are not going to the prom I am expecting you to come.  This is one
of our team sponsors!!!!!  I need all of your names so they can clear us
through security.  E mail me at nmcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  to be added to the
list.

Read the agenda.

-Miss McIntyre