[eagleengineering] Fwd: Team information

  • From: "Michael Montazeri" <chaoticprout@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eagleengineering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 14:50:40 -0700

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nancy McIntyre <nmcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sep 19, 2006 7:29 AM
Subject: Team information
To: chaoticprout@xxxxxxxxx

 *The first Club Council meeting will be Wednesday, September 27 at 2:15 in
room #509*

At this meeting you should send a representative to register your club and
give input on Club Day as well as homecoming involvement.

Those organizations that want to participate can send a representative as
well but you do not have to i.e. cheer / band / Life Team

*Club Day is currently scheduled for Wednesday, October 4*

If you have any great ideas for Club Day we are open to hearing them.  We
want to make it an exciting and eventful day.  Student Council is even
willing to spend some money on something if we think it will help promote
clubs!

If you have any questions regarding these up coming meetings please let me
know.

Thank you in advance

Julie L La Belle & Courtney Mun, Club Council Commissioner

Nancy McIntyre

Eagle Engineering #1138

Chaminade College Preparatory

7500 Chaminade Ave