[eagleengineering] Fwd: Stuff

  • From: "Michael Montazeri" <chaoticprout@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eagleengineering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 22:39:26 -0800

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nancy McIntyre <nmcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Feb 22, 2006 11:13 AM
Subject: Stuff
To: chaoticprout@xxxxxxxxx

 Hi,

   Team Manchester:   I need all three permission forms by tomorrow.  I need
them on file with the school before we leave and I am not on campus on
Friday.

Team Northrop Grumman:   I have Jeff, Noah and Jason Knight with permission
slips in.  They were due last week.

Team Atlanta:  I am not running back and forth to the airport to pick up or
drop you off for different flights.  You need to contact Patty Thorington
for the travel information.   She has a block of seats being held.  They are
not at the 268 rate.  We were lucky to find a few at that rate for anyone
who acted quickly.   If you fly in with your own parents you can travel when
ever you want with them.

If you are interested in the CSUN engineering program for next fall please
let me know tomorrow.  I have a meeting with CSUN to make this happen.

You will be able to see the real time scoring of our matches in Manchester
on the FIRS website.  You will know how we do and where we stand in the
event.

-Miss McIntyre

Nancy McIntyre

Eagle Engineering #1138