[eagleengineering] Fwd: No Wednesday

  • From: Michael Montazeri <chaoticprout@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eagleengineering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 22:42:41 -0800

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nancy McIntyre <nmcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Jan 31, 2006 4:53 PM
Subject: No Wednesday
To: chaoticprout@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: Jim Molenda <jim@xxxxxxxxxx>, "J. Ray Mitchell Jr." <
Ray.Mitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Connolly, Art" <Art.Connolly@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Wayne Morgan <waynemorgan1@xxxxxxxxx>

 Hi,

   Since Art may have a meeting on Wednesday lets not meet.    We can add an
hour on Thursday and Friday which may help.  If anyone would show up on time
I am willing to come in on Saturday at 9:00am.

   Also we have been approved for a bake sale on Feb 13th.  Who is in charge
of this event?  We need a commitment from everyone to help out.

   I have the information for the ad in the Fashion Show book that needs to
be taken care of as well.

   Do not forget that each one of you needs to bring me $3.00 this week.
 You can give the money to Stanley for the broken chair.

   Is there anyone else out there that wants to be included for the trip to
Manchester?  Come see me tomorrow in room 801.

We will be visiting MIT, Harvard, Tufts, Olin College of Engineering, WPI,
and BU.  We also have an invite to Raytheon in Boston.

Update 4
http://www2.usfirst.org/2006comp/Updates/Team_Update_4_Jan-27-06.pdf

Update 5
http://www2.usfirst.org/2006comp/Updates/Team_Update_4_Jan-27-06.pdf