[eagleengineering] Fwd: FW: **FIRST EMAIL**/Chairman's, Woodie Flowers, and Website Awards Deadline Date Approaching!

  • From: Michael Montazeri <chaoticprout@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eagleengineering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 22:11:48 -0800

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nancy McIntyre <nmcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Feb 15, 2006 11:42 AM
Subject: FW: **FIRST EMAIL**/Chairman's, Woodie Flowers, and Website
Awards  Deadline Date Approaching!
To: chaoticprout@xxxxxxxxx

 ________________________________

From: FRCteams [mailto:frcteams@xxxxxxxxxxx]
 Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 11:00 AM
 To: Recipient list suppressed:; @chaminade.org
Awards Deadline Date Approaching!

Out to teams....

 Greetings Teams:

 We want to remind you that the Deadline Date is fast approaching for
the following awards!

Chairman's Award*
Woodie Flowers Award Essays
Website Award  - in order to be considered for the Website Award,
teams must enter their URL for consideration at www.firstawards.org
(putting the URL in TIMS does not qualify as a submission!)

These awards are all on-line submissions via www.firstawards.org and
have a Deadline Date of: Feb 23, 2006 11:59 p.m. EST.

 TIP!  We urge teams to submit their awards as early as possible.
Last year some teams attempted to post their awards close to the
deadline time and ran into last minute system and technical problems
on their end. They did not make the deadline.  We do not want this to
happen to your team!

 Full details on the awards can be found at
http://www.usfirst.org/robotics/2006/frcdocs.htm#Section9

 *Special Note on Chairman's Award Submittals

 Users are encouraged to enter the text directly into the browser,
rather than copying and pasting.  If you have prepared your submission
as a Word document, you may copy and paste from Microsoft Word into
Notepad or an equivalent text editor.  Make any necessary changes to
the text and then copy/paste from there into the FIRST awards website.
 There may be a problem with copying/pasting paragraphs of text
directly from Microsoft Word or other word processing programs, as
they will most likely lose any special formatting and/or characters
(bullets, bold, underline, etc) you are trying to use.  This may also
cause unanticipated or unwarranted problems when submitting your
entry.

 Notepad is a standard application provided with all releases of
Windows.   It can be found in Start->Programs->Accessories, or can be
executed by Start->Run... and typing 'notepad', and clicking OK.  Mac
users should use a Notepad equivalent, like TextEdit or BBEdit.

 If you have any issues or questions, please contact support
@firstawards.org   We look forward to receiving all submissions.

 Go Teams!