[De Vita In Excessum] October Issue

  • From: ConfusedBear@xxxxxxx
  • To: Dvie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 18:28:48 EDT

De Vita In Excessum: Whispers from the World of Darkness
http://www.dreamsigns.net/dvie
I just wanted to send out a friendly reminder that I'm in need of submissions
for the October issue of DViE.  I promise this is the last e-mail for a while
;)

I have a few minor things I'll be adding to DViE here and there.  And
hopefully combining it with my WoDStuff a little more.

With the recent wraith books and assortments for sale on the White Wolf
website, I've taken the liberty of purchasing two.  Of which I will be taking
some books from to mix together as a prize on DViE.  For a writing contest of
course.  I haven't decided whether the contest should be completely wraith
related or not.  Though I figure those that would enter the contest would
have an interest in wraith anyways.  Either way I wanted to announce it here
first before announcing it on the website.

Keep checking back on the website for details on the writing contest when I
get everything sorted out.  And if you have a submission, please feel free to
send it.

- Crys
http://www.dreamsigns.net/dvie