[De Vita In Excessum] Camarilla Vampire Screensaver

  • From: ConfusedBear@xxxxxxx
  • To: dvie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 02:16:54 EST

De Vita In Excessum: Whispers from the World of Darkness
http://www.dreamsigns.net/dvie
I'm going to try to keep my e-mails to a minimum, I promise.  But I wanted to
announce this here before I go to bed, and I don't feel like updating the
website till tomorrow.

I messed with a Camarilla Vampire desktop tonight, I was going to do an
entire Vampire one with all the clans but that would have been entirely too
big.  So I'll just divide it up between the sects I suppose.

Anyways, for those interested, the Camarilla screensaver is at:
http://www.dreamsigns.net/dvie/screensavers/vampire1.exe

More to come!

- Crys
http://www.dreamsigns.net/dvie