[duxuser] Re: your listserv filter

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 21:08:10 -0000

Stopping repeated auto responder messages is not always as
simple as it seems, even if lists are set up to try and
avoid it.

The original message which caused this kafuffle actually
carried incorrect header information.  Unfortunately this
does happen from time to time with older mail systems.

Please be assured that Duxbury will be in contact with
Freelists first thing on Monday morning to alert them to the
problem, and to see what systems can be set in place to
guard against a repeat.

I'm really sorry, but I can't say much more at this point -
other than "sorry".

(Can I go watch Saturday night TV. now please?)

George Bell.