[duxuser] untended attachment

  • From: Sherry Castro <scastro5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 18:39:40 -0700

Hello All-
I unintentionally sent an attachment to the list when I meant to send
it only to the Duxbury folks for assistance. I was distracted during
the composing of the email and just sent it as a reply.
Please, as David Holiday has requested, delete to book/attachement and
protect the copyright law.
I was only asking for assistance in translating the book from a
literary text into a Nemeth. It has been very hectic where I am, and
this was completely accidental. Please forgive me and discard the
email.
Sincere thanks, Sherry
* as the subject to duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx . You may also
* options by visiting www.freelists.org .  The list archive