[duxuser] Re: translating to grade 2 question

  • From: "Lewicki, Maureen" <mlewicki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "<duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 15:43:25 +0000

Does the 46 also replace a line,which in print would be used to provide lines
for the answers? In that case i highlight them and delete ?

Maureen Lewicki
Teacher of the Visually Impaired
Bethlehem Central Schools
700 Delaware Avenue
Delmar, NY 12054
http://bcsd.k12.ny.us/

On Jan 18, 2014, at 10:38 AM, "George Bell"
<george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hi Rebecca,

Where are you based, and what braille rules are you using.

In the English (British) braille science rules, dots 4,6 indicate that a Greek
character follows.  Hence for example, 4,6 o (as in orange) represents Greek
lower case Omnicron.

We'd really need to see a small example of text to determine what the context
is, but that's my initial thinking.