[duxuser] Re: translating an imported document into uncontracted braille

  • From: "Steve Dresser" <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2011 15:57:41 -0400

Jeanne,

After importing the document, place your cursor at the beginning of the file
and press Alt+1.  This keystroke inserts the codes [tx][g1], which tells
Duxbury to render the braille as Grade I.  After inserting the codes, translate
in the usual manner.  The .DXB file will be in Grade I (or, if you prefer,
uncontracted) braille.

Steve