[duxuser] Re: transcribing math

  • From: Michael Borkon <mborkon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 06:52:12 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

And here's a helpful on-line link: http://www.gh-mathspeak.com/examples/NemethBook/

Cheers!

Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: Robin.Gerhardt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: May 4, 2010 5:22 AM
To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [duxuser] Re: transcribing math

The best thing I can suggest would be to buy The Nemeth Braille Code for Mathematics book.  It's saved me many a time.  I would also suggest using Scientific Notebook for input.

"Kimsan" <blindguy80@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: duxuser-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

05/03/2010 12:34 PM

Please respond to
duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"duxbury" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[duxuser] transcribing math

Hi,
Would anyone have tips or suggestions on how I can transcribe math such as shapes and using nemeth in general?
I’m using db 10.7…

The Play's the Thing...                                                       KF6CRZ
* * * * This message is via list duxuser at freelists.org. * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with * unsubscribe * as the subject to . You may also * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription * options by visiting http://www.freelists.org. The list archive * is also located there. * Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com * * *