[duxuser] tables

  • From: "Lewicki, Maureen" <mlewicki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 18:54:37 +0000

Hi, All, I have been wrangling tables all morning and they won.

Is there a place where I can learn how to use them? I am using Sci Notebook,
and dxbry.
Here is what happens:
I create the table in SN, save etc. Open in dxbry, then translate. The table is
there, but if I hit return, it creates another one, with no info in it. I can
not then get rid of any of them. In fact the program often freezes.

Also, a formatting question. The charts I create are in braille in a different
format. The title is listed, and then each of the columns, then below that is
the data. Hence, it might read:

Time
Cost
1 -5
2-10
3-15

Is this the "BANA approved' format?

Thirdly, if there is a blank  space in the table, so that the child has to fill
in the chart, the program does not seem to recognize that there is a blank, so
it moves the next number into the previous column. Suggestions?

Maureen Murphy Lewicki
Maureen Murphy Lewicki

Teacher of Visually Impaired

Bethlehem Central Schools