[duxuser] Re: spell checker

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 12:03:30 +0100

Hi Teri,

If you are getting a "can't add word" error message, I'd be inclined to
suggest you call Duxbury's technical support.

That said, my initial feeling is that perhaps you have some files which
are set to read only.  The dictionary itself is a file called
english.dcb, and the file where your own words are added is called
english.dco.  If the second does not exist, or is write protected in
some way, this might explain this behaviour.

George Bell.