[duxuser] Re: spanish

  • From: "George Bell" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 22:53:54 -0000

Hi Bret,

What version of Spanish are you wanting to produce?

You have essentially four choices.

1-3)  Do the whole document using one of the three existing versions of Spanish
in Document - Translation Tables, or

4) Apply the Spanish Style to the document.

So what's the difference?  (And here, I can only speak from a British point of
view)

1-3 above are Spanish as used in Spain or wherever.

4 is Spanish as defined (in the UK anyway) by the Braille Authority of the U.K.
 That basically means that an accented letter is preceded by an accent sign,
but the accent sign doesn't tell you what the accent is.

Have I confused you?

George Bell
Techno-Vision Systems Ltd