[duxuser] Re: right margin indicator with 6 key entry?

  • From: "Larry W. Honaker" <LHonaker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Duxuser@Freelists. Org" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 20:55:12 -0400

Steve, I would agree with you in letting DBT handle right margins without
concern, however, I am currently working a project where proper
syllabication at the end of lines is required. As a blind user of DBT, it
would be handy to have that right margin alert to know whether that last
word is going to fit on the current line or whether it will need to be
divided.

Cordially,

Larry W. Honaker

email:  kc8pdx@xxxxxxxx