[duxuser] Re: question maybe off topic?

  • From: "Steven Herrera" <stevenherreraok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 14:48:35 -0500

I too am in the same situation.  Is there anyone that can be contacted to
find out anymore information?  My instructor says that she knows nothing
further.  Please let me know too.  Maybe this something that everyone on the
lis to know about for their own piece of mind.
Thanks
Steve Herrera
stevenherreraok@xxxxxxxxx

From: Heberger Lisa E <Lisa.E.Heberger@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 15:33:32 +0000
To: "duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [duxuser] question maybe off topic?

Good morning,

I have a quick question about certification.  Does anyone know of any place
other than NFB and NLS to become certified as a transcriptionist?  The
program has now been suspended do to lack of funding,  and I had already
started the program.  If anyone has any suggestions as to what I can do can
you please forward them on to me please.

all the best,

Lisa Heberger

Alternative Media Center

Phone: (804) 916-8862