[duxuser] Re: question about duxbury 10.7

  • From: "Foxworth, Ann" <Ann.Foxworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 08:20:28 -0500

I did have a problem when Duxbury 10.7 defaulted to a foreign language,
but the other problem I had was that when I opened a file that was
created in an earlier version, the document was blank.

ANN FOXWORTH, BRAILLE CONSULTANT

DARS DIVISION FOR BLIND SERVICES

CRISS COLE REHABILITATION CENTER

4800 N. LAMAR BLVD