[duxuser] question about dbt print files and network printers

  • From: "Foxworth,Ann (DARS)" <Ann.Foxworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 10:27:07 -0500

I am running dbt 10.7. When I create a .dxp file and send it to another person
on my agency's network, who does not share my print printer, when they print
the file I sent them, it prints on my printer. This happens even across 800
miles. We have been unable to figure out a way to keep this from happening
except for the receiver of the file to open it in dbt, go to global printer
set-up and choose their own printer from the drop-down menu. Is there something
I could do in the document when I create it that would allow them to skip
setting up the printer every time they receive a new document from me?

ANN FOXWORTH, BRAILLE CONSULTANT
DARS/DBS
CRISS COLE REHABILITATION CENTER
4800 N LAMAR