[duxuser] Re: question about boxes

  • From: "John Blake" <jblake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 17:18:18 -0000

Hi Ann,

Yes there is. If I am doing a complex table over two wide Braille sheets
that needs missing data to be filled in I create a top by starting lower
f (235) then use cells 25 for the joining bits then 256 for the top of
the intersects, and the end with 256. For the sides I use 123 for the
left and 456 for the right. I leave one cell between the start and end
of the contents. The bottom will comprise of 125 on the left margin,
intersects of j (245) and end with 245 on the right.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
John.