[duxuser] Re: printing in grade 1

  • From: "Anne Ronco" <anne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 14:34:43 -0400

Place the cursor at the beginning of the print document then insert the code
by typing Alt-1. Then, when you translate, the document will be translated
in grade 1.

If you cannot see the code, type Alt-F3 to view them. You can hid the codes
by typing Alt-F3 again.

All the best,

Anne Ronco

email: info@xxxxxxxxxx

Duxbury Systems, Inc.

270 Littleton Road, #6; Westford, MA 01886-3523 USA

TEL: + 978-692-3000 FAX: + 978-692-7912

Email (general): info@xxxxxxxxxx

Web site: http://www.DuxburySystems.com <http://www.duxburysystems.com/>

Duxbury Systems, the first name in software for Braille - since 1975.