[duxuser] printing .dxb file

  • From: Sandra McCoy <smccoy67@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser freelists.org <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 18:52:04 -0800

Is there a way to print (not emboss) a .dxb file.  I want the braille in print
to use as a guide as I make braille labels on my Perkins Braille Writer.  I
think I've done this in the past but I can't remember the settings.  All I get
when I click "Print" is a bunch of print font and symbols gobbledygook.  I have
tried checking different things under View in the menu, but nothing fixes this.

Sandy

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469230/direct/01/