[duxuser] Re: perky duck question

  • From: "Amber Thomas" <ambert9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 21:44:41 -0700

Hi Sara

If you find that your keyboard won't work either for perky duck this is what I
did.  I went into Future Shop which was wonderful explained the situation to
them that I needed a keyboard - and yes cheap ones work better for this,  that
would allow sdfjkl to all be pressed and entered at the same time.  We picked
out a keyboard and they plugged it right in at the store and then tried by
pressing the 6 keys sdfjkl all at the same time to see if it would record them
all.  It worked very well that way.  I live 1 1/2 hrs from a major city and
this was really helpful.  When I hooked up the new cheap keyboard at home it
still worked.  This was much better than trial and error buy and returning
several before finding one that works.

Hope this helps Sara
Cheryl