[duxuser] Re: new set up

  • From: Nadine Riches <nadine.riches@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 12:42:58 +1100

It could be a conflict between the number of lines per page you've got set in
the embosser itself and the number you've got set in Duxbury. I know with an
index embosser you need to set the lines per page either one more or less than
the number set in Duxbury. Sorry I can't remember which.

Cheers,
Nadine

Sent from my iPad