[duxuser] Re: need phone number for Duxbury

  • From: David Holladay <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 11:05:07 -0400

To all:

Here is the direct link to the web page about contacting Duxbury Systems:
From our web site:
http://www.duxburysystems.com/contact.asp

The phone number is: 978-692-3000

Over the last day, we have had some problems with our phone service.
We think the problems are largely solved, but we are not the ones trying to call Duxbury.
Please e-mail if you are having difficulty with the phones.

-- David Holladay

At 10:39 AM 8/3/2011, you wrote:
I need to talk to someone at Duxbury but didn't see the phone number on the web site. Can someone send it to me?

ann.foxworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

ANN FOXWORTH, BRAILLE CONSULTANT
DARS/DBS
CRISS COLE REHABILITATION CENTER