[duxuser] Re: need editing help

  • From: George Bell <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 14:37:06 +0000

Hi Maureen,

List protocol prevents me saying exactly what I think of the .brf file you have.

First and foremost, it has definitely been formatted for something like 19 or
20 cells per line.

Perhaps this is/was intentional in order to make it into a small booklet.  If
that was the case, it would have been nice if they had told you.

I’ve tried various editing tools, and frankly as it appears to be a short
story, you would be just as well to edit in DBT by hand.

Sorry this is not good news, but be assured it is nothing you are doing wrong.

George.