[duxuser] Re: letter graphics

  • From: "George Bell" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 15:20:12 +0100

Hi Londa,

A lot can change between development, Beta Cycle and Production Release, but at
the moment the way it works is to go to the Layout Menu and Select "Letter
Graphics".  Type in what you want, then press Enter.

It is limited in so much as you can't do a whole document that way.  The
intention is really to provide some document identification for non-braille
readers, for example a payslip name and number.

I'm sure once people see what it does, they will be requesting further
enhancements.

George Bell.