[duxuser] Re: knowing how many pages

  • From: Steve Dresser <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 09:42:17 -0500

The easiest way to know how many braille pages you have is to do the following:

1. Translate the document by pressing Control-T.

2. Press Control-End to go to the bottom of the translated document.

3. The bottom line of the DBTW window shows the page, line, and cursor position near the right end of the line. You will have to look for that bottom line since it's not quite at the bottom of the window, but once you find it, all the information you need is there.

Steve

On Sunday 1/18/04 03:12 Braille Computing wrote:

Hi all,

What is the easiest way of knowing how many pages I will be embossing before
I send it to the embosser?
Here is the way I am doing it:

First I translate the document by CTRL T, and while the embosser is off, I
do CTRL E. Then I ask my sighted friend to read me the converted pages
quickly before it disappear from the screen.
So, is there other way to know how many pages I would have for embossing?
Thanks in advance.

      Cordially,
      Tamru E. Belay

      Point your Browser to: