[duxuser] Re: keyboards

  • From: "Neal Kuniansky" <Neal@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 13:20:21 -0500

Also don?t forget that if you already have a keyboard that is good for 6 key
editing (with your old computer).

KEEP IT!  Then if your new computer and the keyboard it comes with work
great.

If the new keyboard does not work you at least have your old one to try.

Just a little bit of a safety net although, this will not save everyone!

Neal

Sincerely,

Neal Kuniansky

Email: Neal@xxxxxxxxxx