[duxuser] Re: keyboard templates

  • From: Glenda Born <gjborn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 17:39:23 -0600

Check LS&S or MaxiAids. I think either one of those resources may have the large print keyboard layouts. If you have Dolphin's SuperNova, I know they send a yellow on black and black on yellow large print sticky keys to put on the keys on the keyboard.

Glenda Born
concentric.net

At 04:19 PM 3/11/03 -0500, you wrote:
In a message dated 3/11/03 2:09:59 PM Central Standard Time, BWinches@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I am looking for some hard copy template diagrams of computer keyboards. these can either be individual sheets when laid side by side or landscape printed. I want to use these for basic keyboard review and beginning instructions. these also can be taken home for study and review as well. I appreciate any suggestions resources.

The American Printing House for the Blind has produced standard keyboard templates as part of its IntelliTactiles keyboard overlays.
See <http://www.aph.org/products/intelli2.html>http://www.aph.org/products/intelli2.html for a product description.
Perhaps they could produce a tactile graphic for you or sell you a single item from that set.

In any event it's an easy tactile graphic to produce and they could certainly do it.

Warren Figueiredo